Welcome here to the Game Sauce! We’re glad to hear that you’re interested in contributing your guest blog to our site. Before you begin you should take the time to review the guidelines we have laid out to make sure your post is up to our standards.
Here are some tips to consider when you submit a guest blog:
- Themes: It is our pleasure to publish articles about a range of topics in relation to gaming, such as game reviews tips and tricks as well as news and updates, and much more.
- Long: Posts should be at a minimum of 500 words and not more than 2000 words.
- Formatting: Format your article with headers, sub-headers, as well as bullet points that make it easy to understand.
- Originality: Your blog post must be original and not published elsewhere.
- Tone: It is our goal to promote a friendly and engaging tone for our articles.
- Image: Please include at the very least one suitable image to go along with your post. Images must be of high quality and in a common format (e.g. .jpg, .png).
- Author Bios: Please include a brief bio of your author (1-2 paragraphs) in the last paragraph of your blog post and include the URL to your personal web page or social media profile.
- Rights to edit: Game Sauce reserves the right to edit or alter guest blog posts to improve the grammar, tone, and length.
- Submit: Please submit your post in the form of a Word Document or Google Doc via our contact email together with your bio of the author as well as any images you think are relevant.
We thank you for taking a look at Game Sauce as a platform to publish games and content. We look forward to hearing your submissions!